Today's meal idea is Grilled Pork chops and Pasta Salad!
-4 Thinly sliced pork chops
I put A-1 steak sauce all over mine and Mr. D-Dates ate his smothered in BBQ.
1. Rub the pork chops with a small bit of salt and pepper.
2. Heat grill and set p. chops on grill (read grilling manual for heat settings and cook times).
3. Smoother the pork chop with your favorite sauce (steak sauce, BBQ, or you could use fajita, Dijon mustard, etc...).
(serves an army of people, or 2 people for a week)
-24 oz. Tri-colored pasta
-1/2 Can of black olives
-2 Large Carrots (chopped)
-1/2 Cucumber (chopped)
-1 Can White Beans
-1/2 Can of Mushrooms
-1 Bell Pepper (chopped)
-1/2 Can Artichoke Hearts (chopped)
- Cubes of Colby Jack Cheese (to taste)
- 1/2 bottle of Italian or Red Wine dressing
1. Boil a pot of water and cook pasta according to the package.
2. While the pasta is cooking; chop and mix all other ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Strain pasta and rinse with cold water (to cool it off).
4. Mix pasta into bowl with all of the other ingredients.
Taaa-daaahh!! Yummy pasta salad to enjoy, and enough to pack in your lunches all week!
I hope that you enjoy this meal along with your weekend---I hope we have some really warm weather!!!! Bring it on Mother Nature!
Do you have any warm weather recipes?
What is your favorite grilled food?