O.K. Here it is...
(All together- Serves 2-3)
-1/2 Bag Spinach
-1/2 Bag of Ice Burg Lettuce Mix
-4 T. Green Olives
-4 T. Tabuleh Salad
-1 Bell Pepper (chopped)
-1/2 Cucumber (sliced)
-1/4 Cup of your favorite dressing (I used Northern Italian)
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and top with your favorite dressing! Enjoy!
Chop up 8-10 large strawberries, lay them out to be gobbled up-Yum!
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches:
-4 Slices of 12 Grain Bread
-6 Slices of American Cheese
-8 Thin Slivers of Butter
1. Set frying pan to medium heat, add 2 slivers of butter.
2. Put 3 slices of cheese in-between 2 slices of bread.
3. Cook until golden brown on bottom side.
4. Add 2 more butter slivers to the pan and flip the 'wich'.
5. The cheesy is done once both sides are golden brown.
6. Repeat these steps to create 'which #2'.
7. Be sure to turn off the stove and enjoy your sandwiches.
Leftover Ritz Encrusted Sole:
-4 Thin Sole Filets
-1 Sleeve of Ritz Crackers
-4 Slivers of butter
-A Few Squeezes of Lemon
1. Set oven to 400 F.
2. Crush ritz into teeny tiny crumbs
3. Lay sole into a pan and cover with cracker crumbs.
4. Lay a sliver of butter on each filet.
5. Squeeze lemon over filets.
6. Cover pan with foil; cook 20-35 mins- until fish is flaky.
7. If needed, broil fish 2 mins uncovered to make the fish crusty and crispy.
What would you include in a super simple mini-buffet?
Do you enjoy a melody of snacks as a meal?