Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite switch-a-roos! Tonight I prepared a fun Omelette with some Bacon (my favorite part of the meat group).
-4 Natural Large Eggs
-1/4 Cup of 2% Milk
-1 (cooked) Piece of Bacon- crumbled
-1 Small Tomato- chopped
-1/2 Bell Pepper- chopped
-2 Slices of American Cheese
-Salt n' Pepper (to taste)
-A Few Butter Slivers
1. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk with bacon bits, salt, and pepper.
2. Set frying pan to medium heat, melt 2 butter slivers and add 1/2 of the egg mixture to the pan.
3. When egg mix begins to cook, throw in 1/2 the chopped tomatoes, peppers, and 1slice of cheese.
4. Use a spatula to fold omelette over and cook until it is slightly golden brown on each side (the egg should not be runny in the middle).
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to create second tasty omelette.
-1lb. of Plumrose Bacon
1. Follow microwave cooking instructions on the back of the package.
I love cooking my bacon in the microwave, because it comes out nice and crispy. It is also less greasy due to the paper towel absorption. Yum! Who doesn't love bacon?
What is your favorite breakfast for dinner dish?
Do you like bacon microwaved or do you believe the traditional stovetop method is the best?
Do you eat both parts of the egg, or do you prefer just the whites?