Messy Mac n' Cheese with a Ms. D-Dates Side Salad
Messy Mac n' Cheese
Made by the bowl (1 serving)
- 3/4 Cup of Cooked Pasta
- 1.5 T. Of 2% Milk
- 1 Handful of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- A Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese
1. Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
2. Microwave mixture on high 1.5 minutes; stop and stir mixture every 25 seconds...you do not want your cheese to burn.
3. Once the mixture is all melted and ooey gooey, sprinkle with a bit of parmesan and it is ready to be indulged!
Ms. D-Dates Side Salad
Make by the bowl (1 serving)
- 1 Bag of your Favorite Mixed Greens (I used a baby spinach mix)
- 2 T. of Tabouleh Salad
- A Few Slices of Cucumber
- 1 T. of Goat Cheese
- 2 T. of Balsamic Dressing (or your fave)
1. Place 3/4 Cup of salad mix into a bowl.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients and enjoy!
Do you have any go-to, easy meals?
What types of foods do you enjoy on a lazy day?