Monday, March 21, 2011

The First Day of Spring...The First Day of Dinners&Dates!


I'm starting a blog to offer quick, simple meal ideas along with fun date ideas. The ideas will cater to the average American woman dealing with everyday life along with the stresses of a long-lasting recession. Life can be stressing, but dinners and dates can be fun, easy and inexpensive.

Are you thinking I'm young and single how will this site interest me? Have no fear!...many of the date ideas could easily be used as a fun night out with friends, or a new theme for your next girls' night.

Dinners&Dates is coming to you from the smallest state which is Rhode Island. Many of the ideas will be New England themed or from various places around the region. Readers from all over are encouraged to follow me as my ideas can be found most anywhere in some way, shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment