Have no fear, I will keep on posting dinner and date ideas galore!...I knew you were worried ;)
Here are today's delights:
(I've gone BANANAS!)
Peanut Butter Banana (healthy shake idea)
All I did was combine a few tablespoons of natural PB, with a couple of bananas. Next, I added almond milk. You can use any type of milk you like.
Play with this shake recipe and you will have a delicious breakfast every morning! Perfect for a hot summer day.
Blueberry Banana Cornbread Mini-Loaves
-1 Box of cornbread or muffin mix and the ingredients the box calls for
-1 Sliced Banana
-about 1C. of Frozen Blueberries
-Canola oil spray
1. Begin making corn muffin batter according to box recipe (usually: mix+egg+milk).
2. Add the sliced banana to the batter.
3. Add the frozen blueberries.
4. Mix it all together.
5. Use some canola oil to grease mini-loaf pans.
6. Cook according to the temp. and time stated on the box.
[FYI- in mini-loaf pan, time may vary, just use a knife to check the center and be sure it's golden brown on the outside.]
Ding! All done!
This also makes a perfect breakfast or a snack in-between meals!
What delights do you enjoy for breakfast?
What's your simplest delight to make?